Entry level Chef
We are looking for an entry level chef to join us.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is willing to learn and progress who is taking their first steps into commercial kitchens.
The successful candidate must:
– Be willing to learn,
– Have knowledge of the restaurant industry,
– Be able to work to extremely high standards of culinary excellence in preparation and presentation,
– Be able to communicate well with guests, colleagues and managers,
– Understand the ethos of welcoming guests into our family business,
– Be someone who wants to learn and develop,
– Have excellent attention to detail and high standards,
Duties will include
– Kitchen porter duties,
– Food preparation,
– Maintaining standards of health and hygiene,
– Helping prepare breakfast, afternoon teas, and desserts,
The benefits of working at The Grove Cromer include:
– 28 holiday days inclusive of bank holidays,
– Average working week of 40 hours,
– Pay in excess of minimum or living wage, for all,
– Staff discounts at for accommodation The Grove Cromer and friends and family rates,
– Free personal use of our pool,
– Some uniforms provided,
– Auto enrolled into company pension scheme – subject to conditions.