We are looking for a sous chef to join us.
The successful candidate must be:
– NVQ level 3 qualified or equivalent,
– Have experience in running a pass,
– Be able to run the administration of the kitchen when the Head Chef is on leave,
– Have rosette experience,
– Be able to work to extremely high standards of culinary excellence in preparation and presentation,
– Have proven record of HACCP.
– Be able to communicate well with guests, colleagues and managers,
– Understand the ethos of welcoming guests into our family business,
– Be someone who wants to learn and develop,
– Have excellent attention to detail and high standards
Duties will include
– Running the kitchen two days per week and two to three weeks per year,
– Ordering food, and stock control,
– Assistance in menu design,
– Food preparation,
– Maintaining standards of health and hygeine,
– Preparing breakfast, afternoon teas, some lunches and dinners.
The benefits of working at The Grove Cromer include:
– 28 holiday days inclusive of bank holidays,
– Average working week of 40 hours,
– Pay in excess of minimum or living wage, for all,
– Staff discounts at for accommodation The Grove Cromer and friends and family rates,
– Free personal use of our pool,
– Some uniforms provided,
– Auto enrolled into company pension scheme.