We are constantly on the look out for new talent.
We are currently looking for a dynamic full-time Restaurant Manager.
Must be experienced in team management and high-end dining.
Greeting guests and table service
Managing Front of House team
Beverage stock audit and ordering
Some potential for Duty Management shifts
Training Front of House team
The benefits of working at The Grove Cromer include:
– 28 holiday days inclusive of bank holidays,
– Pay in excess of minimum or living wage, for all,
– Staff discounts at The Grove Cromer and friends and family rates,
– Free personal use of our pool,
– Some uniforms provided,
– Auto enrolled into company pension scheme.
To join our team candidates will:
– Be able to communicate with guests, colleagues and managers,
– Understand the ethos of welcoming guests into our family business,
– Be someone who wants to learn and develop,
– Have excellent attention to detail and high standards.
please send cv to email@example.com.